Skip to content
Who We Are
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form. The visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect any spam.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service for your safety.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible next to your comment and is available to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you upload images, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data– (EXIF GPS) included. This is because visitors can download and extract any location data from images on this website, as well as many others.
- Contact forms are important and necessary in order to attend any Speak Easy Meet Ups.
- We need this information to properly communicate on locations and times of any event we will be attending.
- We do not share any of your contact information with third party associates.
- Unsolicited advertisement emails and text messages will never be sent.
- We value your input! In the future, we may send you reminders of scheduled meetings and/or surveys regarding your experience and any ideas you have for future events, games, or server upgrades.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.
- These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
- This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
- Login cookies last for two days. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Screen options cookies last for one year.
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser.
- This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.